MRKIERNAN CHANGING THE GAME

Hank Moody

lthe real jokes is her man come and picked her up after theses pics was taken she said she was at a girls house?
This kinda sh*t vexes me tbh, cos this could be any one of us at some point or another.
NahhhNever me
"Not my girl""Yes your girl too"
:D :D he was that guy for that statement...

Hardest first post ever.The title was in capitals with no fanciness, just straight saying what he was gonna do.Then he posts original and authentic pics of a girl giving him brains with VIP2 shout outs.hard, he smacked it. DISCLAIMER-: any "hard" above does not refer to his peice.

sory but mckiernan your d*ck looks really off putting
*if u a guy, allow me u homo?*if u a chick, but it taste so good baby
:D
unfortunately i dont do that love...but let me give u some advice use cream or suttin.. looks kinda dry
1st i take by ur reply ur female!and it wernt dry, shes good her head game on lockshall i tell her holla @ u and hook up couple lessons?shes got a degree headmaster u might say?
nah its koolyour d*ck being dry has nothing to do with her, it looks like its always like thatbut whatever anyways, nothing to do with me.

lthe real jokes is her man come and picked her up after theses pics was taken she said she was at a girls house?
This kinda sh*t vexes me tbh, cos this could be any one of us at some point or another.
NahhhNever me
I'm sure you were being facetious.No-one is invincible.
i was in a apartment she met him out front so he didnt see where she wasi dont front bout nothing, thats long, same wit guys sayin they do this & thattruth is they saw it on tv and thought it would sound cool lol do u allow the remixes

unfortunately i dont do that love...but let me give u some advice use cream or suttin.. looks kinda dry
1st i take by ur reply ur female!and it wernt dry, shes good her head game on lockshall i tell her holla @ u and hook up couple lessons?shes got a degree headmaster u might say?

nah its koolyour d*ck being dry has nothing to do with her, it looks like its always like thatbut whatever anyways, nothing to do with me.
if ur gonna come with some kinda witty reply with a hatering under toneatleast do it well 2/10no go live ur life

too much pipe imotoo much facemoar fannylol does she not know the meaning of sloreor are the sloreliness levels that high
ITS THAT HIGH LOL
i didnt do it for E-ratings i dont need them the same way i dont need my bank manager to call me and say "your going on strong"
oihirsfsfgefarfsrfsefaeafceasceaec/s whatever this guy saidby the power of grey skull/thread