MRKIERNAN ,jus a quick 1 u kno how i do

Hank Moody

im from the ends its jus a saying like gassing but when ur over doin it ur britishing gassinglike that little twerp who commented 1st on this thread thats a example of britishing gassing cool
hes a homoDon't worry about him. This sort of behavior is irregular to his species.But in all honesty.... u done good. The bitch is fresh.. always good to make these chicks into slores because they don't know any better. I can guarantee if she lived in this country for a while she wouldnt llow u to go as raw as u have done with the pics etc. Just keep her away from the british based girls coz dey will gas her head and make her think what shes doing is wrong. FACT.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from the ends its jus a saying like gassing but when ur over doin it ur britishing gassinglike that little twerp who commented 1st on this thread thats a example of britishing gassing cool
hes a homoDon't worry about him. This sort of behavior is irregular to his species.But in all honesty.... u done good. The bitch is fresh.. always good to make these chicks into slores because they don't know any better. I can guarantee if she lived in this country for a while she wouldnt llow u to go as raw as u have done with the pics etc. Just keep her away from the british based girls coz dey will gas her head and make her think what shes doing is wrong. FACT.
nah fam shes a-rab perents but shes 100% english and from the ends she just down like that lol

Guest Wu-Tang

Im gonna be honest, if you are going to up pics/vids of you violating women, you have to up the levels tremendously, because I wouldnt touch that chick with yours.It aint about seeing some lithuanian beastwoman sucking poles fam.