Certain peoples priorities just puzzle me...

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys like this all over the place bare expensive sh*t nice whip, rolex, the clothes, champs etcbefore they set their mum a change to help herbut then again your gonna think it is the way his mum brought him up not to consider her???One of my boys from school days brought my mum a new dishwasher, slow cooker and rice cookermust of set him back a few hundread. But I know why he done it back in the day he would come aroundwe would feed him and he was around a family atmosphere, man was brought up right to realise this and see thatdont know how your boy was raised but seems he lacks certain moralsgood u to spoke to him on a levelelectric ting is a par it should never reach under £15

Yeah, this behavior is quite common.Anyone who's that selfish can never be a real friend to anyone.If this dude can't even be bothered to look after his own mum....well......you know the rest.One of them dudes with money to spend on weed, but little for their own kids.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Reminds me of most drug dealing nig nogs tbh.
ThisThere is nothing I LOATHE, DESPISE, HATE more than fake ballers.They make me SICK.Why are you pretending to stunt?KMTI can't even put into words my disgust for such actions.

ThisThere is nothing I LOATHE, DESPISE, HATE more than fake ballers.They make me SICK.Why are you pretending to stunt?KMTI can't even put into words my disgust for such actions.
lol some raw feelingshow do u kno when someone is 'fake balling' may i ask?

Guest Wu-Tang
Tbh dissapointed in youThis post affirms your love for 'real ballers'

Guest Lisa Turtle
I'm sure you've come across them ones that are fake balling on their student loans / wage packetsPretending to be what they're not - IMO if you havent got your money invested in something that will yield profit then you shouldn't be blowing it on one two tings just so you can have that signature stripe on your hatfrom time you still need to get bailed out by mumsie before your next loan drops because you blew it all on garms - you failfrom time you're getting 8 bills a month but you are spending 4 bills on car repayments - you failetc etcA lot of people do not know the value of money.

Guest Lisa Turtle
No Cypher you have it twisted - I have never been impressed by people with money - from the help of my parents and my own slog I've made myself financially stable - I would rather a humble person that spends their small salary wisely and invests in their future than someone that spends their money frivolously.

Guest Wu-Tang
No Cypher you have it twisted - I have never been impressed by people with money - from the help of my parents and my own slog I've made myself financially stable - I would rather a humble person that spends their small salary wisely and invests in their future than someone that spends their money frivolously.
Oh I never meant any of thatI just used the distraction to hide my faux-platinum chain and return my rented whip

I'm sure you've come across them ones that are fake balling on their student loans / wage packetsPretending to be what they're not - IMO if you havent got your money invested in something that will yield profit then you shouldn't be blowing it on one two tings just so you can have that signature stripe on your hatfrom time you still need to get bailed out by mumsie before your next loan drops because you blew it all on garms - you failfrom time you're getting 8 bills a month but you are spending 4 bills on car repayments - you failetc etcA lot of people do not know the value of money.
but this case doesnt seem to be about fake balling.. its balling, at the neglect of his mother whos house he still lives.still.. it rarely lasts and they dont sleep in peace