Certain peoples priorities just puzzle me...

Mr. Air Max 90

Guest Lisa Turtle

SMH.As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't respect his mum, yeah theres loads of little things my mum talks to me about that I brush off - but I'm sure 99% of us wouldn't do somethind so deep our mothers because they raised us better than that.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like we dont know who to blame out of the mother and the son for the SONS behaviour.one aint on slewing people no more for certain tings like this ill just lead by example by staying away from people like this and when people like this do see me or are around me they will see how different i am from them.thats the best i can do for them really.

Well thats a failure on the mothers part still.Which I was I was saying in the first place.We're right back where I started.
I see what ur gettin at. To some extent it's true. Some mothers (maybe through ignorance, an possibly impoverished ghetto mentality).Refuse to see anything negative in there child behaviour, son or daughter... (mainly sons, naturally being mummy's boys)He can do no wrong, yeah he drives a nice car and that probably makes her proud and the envy of other mum's in the (estate/ends yeah im making sweeping generalisation here.) she lives in.I've witnessed elders which such backwards mindset in my time... cannot rule this out. IMO.

i aint sayin she a gold digger
she aint messing with no broke....
by quoting me and finishing the line you have entered into a verbal agreement with me by which we both assume choccylog is in fact a gold digging, soulless succubus. don't 'ave it logers.

Guest Lisa Turtle
logs, didn't know u were so judgemental
How am I being judgemental?Would you do such a thing to your mum? Would any of your boys? I highly doubt it because you were raised betterBe honest, anyone that you know that would behave that way was probably one of those wayward, spoilt children'spare the rod to spoil the child'People need to discipline their kids.
by quoting me and finishing the line you have entered into a verbal agreement with me by which we both assume choccylog is in fact a gold digging, soulless succubus. don't 'ave it logers.
BMC we can take this outside sonny

:o Wah dis?Logs dont have it BMCs chucking it.

benefits which would likely include having a washing machine bought for her.
what kind of benefits are these?let me know
EXACTLYLET ME KNOW TOO COS I GOT A GOOD 5 TO 10 PEOPLE I CAN GIVE THIS INFO TO IF YOUR BEING FOR REAL
This came under disability benefits. you mentioned health as a reason for struggling & if this was the case she could be eligible for disability benefits which include some household items being bought for them. I thought this was common knowledge. look it up.lol @ me not living in the real world, I have a yard I pay for, a son, a job etc & im probably more clued up on what the general publics entitled to then most. I also grew up in a single parent household & life was a struggle but my mum worked HARD to make sure me & my brother didn't go without, this included going back to college & gaining the qualifications she needed to get a better job.Since im so wrong, state some good reasons to be broke in 09 that don't include disabilities, GOOD reasons not stupid mistakes.

How am I being judgemental?Would you do such a thing to your mum? Would any of your boys? I highly doubt it because you were raised betterBe honest, anyone that you know that would behave that way was probably one of those wayward, spoilt children'spare the rod to spoil the child'People need to discipline their kids.
well.... u know nothing about their home life/relationship or anything about either of them, yet u feel able to say hw this woman has failed as a motheru claim its "bad up bringing", hw do u know that she isn't secretly a crack head and the last two times he bought her a washing machine she didn't go and sell it?or that he has offered numerous times, but she is one of those proud types that refuse to have their child paying for things around the house (i know dads like this)logers look at the part in redwhat in this story can u use to support yur assumtion that she was the type of mother that never disciplined her childshow me direct evidencethere is noneyur actually holding this woman directly responsible for a grown mans behaviour, just becuz his her son... does that nt seem over simplistic to u?or does that nt seem like something a politician from the conservative party would say about the mother of a kid carrying a knifedisclaimeri'm nt sending/having a go in anywayi only go into such detail, becuz u asked and i dn't think yur a stupid person

Guest Lisa Turtle
well.... u know nothing about their home life/relationship or anything about either of them, yet u feel able to say hw this woman has failed as a motheru claim its "bad up bringing", hw do u know that she isn't secretly a crack head and the last two times he bought her a washing machine she didn't go and sell it?or that he has offered numerous times, but she is one of those proud types that refuse to have their child paying for things around the house (i know dads like this)logers look at the part in redwhat in this story can u use to support yur assumtion that she was the type of mother that never disciplined her childshow me direct evidencethere is noneyur actually holding this woman directly responsible for a grown mans behaviour, just becuz his her son... does that nt seem over simplistic to u?or does that nt seem like something a politician from the conservative party would say about the mother of a kid carrying a knifedisclaimeri'm nt sending/having a go in anywayi only go into such detail, becuz u asked and i dn't think yur a stupid person
There are several what if scenarios tbh and I can see where you're coming from.The more I go into it the more we're gonna lock horns.TBH I wouldn't even need you to tell me that you wouldn't go on that way because of the things you say - I wouldnt expect that kinda behaviour of you.To be fair, I do believe that they way we were raised does have an influence on the people we become, but you are right...it is not necessarily the deciding factor.