2+2 = 5 this dont make sense to me

The Somalian

2+2 = 5 this dont make sense to mehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8028591.stmNot being funny but this story dont add up to me, Colchester is not one road its a town with a Population of 104,390 people am i suppose to belive that these two guys went to Colchester on some ramdom tip and found this girl they know from facebook/profilepic and attacked her? sorry but I can not belive that story at allwhat do you think?all you man better be carefull when dealing with these loose tings Prison for network site rapists Two teenagers who raped an Essex girl they tracked down after meeting her on online social networking sites have each been jailed for six years. The teenage victim had turned down invitations to meet Jean-Claude Rugero, 19, of Ilford, east London, and Prince Afriyie, 17, of Chigwell, east London. But the pair travelled to Colchester in August 2008, found her and raped her Chelmsford Crown Court heard. Reporting restrictions were lifted at sentencing on Thursday. 'Dangers of sites' During the trial the court was the men took it in turns to rape her and Rugero laughed as Afriyie attacked her. Det Sgt Steve Jennings, of Essex Police, said: "What started off as an innocent encounter on a social networking site led to a very nasty sexual assault. "The defendants tried to arrange a meeting with the girl but she very sensibly decided not to meet. "However, the defendants decided to travel to Colchester, where they recognised the girl from her picture on the networking site and took their opportunity to assault her. "Although incidents like this are rare, it does highlight the dangers of social networking sites." A police spokesman confirmed reporting restrictions that had prevented Afriyie from being identified had been lifted at the sentencing hearing at Chelmsford Crown Court.