things you have stopped doing what u thought you never would?

The Somalian

can you list them? I have always been a game freak always brought the newest games from nes 8 bit and commodore 64 days but now I don't even really play computer (apart from football manager) Kicking ball I was never the best player but I was a hard as nails defender (when I was a bit fatter niggas gone skinny now) use to go Finsbury park, Springfield park quite a few times a month and kick ball.Dj'ing use to love dj'ing back in the day would wake up and just do a mix and give out cd's to heads for fun. Started to get back into that now allot of that had to do with my life situation stillmusic producing I would stay up til 4 in the morning just producing back in the day I aint made a proper track since 2005 still have all the triton and proteus sound modules keyboards, my 4x4 midi man ting, soundcard, mixing desk, akai sampler need to defintely gonna jump back on that by 2010 just need that focus again

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching wrestling: I used to follow WWF/E religiously. Stay up to watch the PPV's, collect the sticker books, play the games. I seriously thought I'd never get bored of it. In around late 2008 I just stopped watching one day. It just doesn't excite me anymore.

Playing football.Only one I can really think of. Honestly thought my life would be nothing but professional football when I got older but that came to an end when I was 14.

Watching tv: I used to watch tv religiously. Stay up to til late watching trouble tv to the point where the midnight soul ads came on ... I seriously thought I'd never get bored of it. Then around 2007 I just stopped watching one day and spent the majority of my time on the net. It just doesn't excite me anymore apart from when Crimewatch Uk comes on.

Football - Ain't played since I broke my leg.Reading - Ain't read a good book since year 8-9 times.Blazing - Blazed like 3 zoots in 09, all in a party, don't feel the need to blaze anymore, feel generally healthier.Interest in technology/computing - Grew up saying yeah I love computing and technology, it interests me, now as everyday goes by I hate the f*ck*ng things, nothing but stress.Also, music channels, sooo dead.Comedy Central is the only channel I watch, + the football/MOTD when its on.

Watching wrestling: I used to follow WWF/E religiously. Stay up to watch the PPV's, collect the sticker books, play the games. I seriously thought I'd never get bored of it. In around 2007 I just stopped watching one day. It just doesn't excite me anymore.
this also I would always make an effort to watch royal rumble and mania but I watched last years rumble and aint seen a mania for 2 years only catch it if im at my mums and nothing else is on was watching batista vs big show yesterday was boring so switched it over

eating ice poles - used to live on that in secondary school.watching tv - would watch it till the early hours of the morning. but as soon as my tv broke i never bothered getting another one.playing football - played everyday and then some. we even played on christmas day, lol. now i have to try and fit it into my schedule.computer games - was a game nut. used to design my own games and send them off too. cant remember the last time i played it for more then an hour or summat.

Interest in technology/computing - Grew up saying yeah I love computing and technology, it interests me, now as everyday goes by I hate the f*ck*ng things, nothing but stress.
c/s.Working with computers and technology everyday has shown me how neeky it is. The way some man in the office jizz over motherboards and ssd drives is bare annoying.