things you have stopped doing what u thought you never would?

The Somalian

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching wrestling: I used to follow WWF/E religiously. Stay up to watch the PPV's, collect the sticker books, play the games. I seriously thought I'd never get bored of it. In around 2005 I just stopped watching one day. It just doesn't excite me anymore.

Negotiating for p*ssyGandalf "Tbh Im not coming clear across London if your not givin p*ssy"Chick "Ok, can I come to yours?"Gandalf "That actually sounds like your wasting my time"Chick "Nah but there are other things we can do besides 'f*ckin' "Gnadalf "OK dont expect me to cook though, Im not in the mood"Chick "Oh... Well in that case..."Gandalf "Y'know what? I'll catch you later"*Locks off phone*This conversation actually f*ckin happened smfh

Watching wrestling: I used to follow WWF/E religiously. Stay up to watch the PPV's, play the games. I seriously thought I'd never get bored It. It just doesn't excite me anymore. When that wrestlings biggest secrets exposed programme came on..it made it even worse
computer games - was a game nut. I was always buying the newest games and consoles out. I cant remember the last time I played it for more then an hour.

sports/athletics naturally excelled (except football, i was alright at best)i always thought that even when i was a big man i would still do a little sumthin on the sidebut as time went on sports just had nothing to do with my life any more was thinking about picking up boxin this summer though

Interest in technology/computing - Grew up saying yeah I love computing and technology, it interests me, now as everyday goes by I hate the f*ck*ng things, nothing but stress.
c/s.Working with computers and technology everyday has shown me how neeky it is. The way some man in the office jizz over motherboards and ssd drives is bare annoying.
LOLIT was the other field I was almost convinced I would end up going into. A-Level Computing was the only subject I picked because I knew I was interested in it and wanted to pursue it. Sociology and Psychology were only picked because the uni was telling me I would have to spend an extra year at college to do Maths and Economics. By the end of the A-Level I swore never to study or work in the IT field ever.

Guest Wu-Tang

LOL I JUST HEARD THE FUNNIEST THINGWas talking to someone saying to themMe: You know you are like one of those dogs that just keeps jumping up on people and won't go awayHim: Yea well im fine with being a cute puppyMe: Yea but eventually those puppies get kicked in the faceHim: I've been kicked in the face beforeMe: lol how?Him: These geezers took my pphone and I fought back and they got me on the floor and were kicking me in the faceand they had a girl with them too, and she was kicking me in the face aswell screaming 'you prick!!'Last bit is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Guest Lemons
LOL I JUST HEARD THE FUNNIEST THINGWas talking to someone saying to themMe: You know you are like one of those dogs that just keeps jumping up on people and won't go awayHim: Yea well im fine with being a cute puppyMe: Yea but eventually those puppies get kicked in the faceHim: I've been kicked in the face beforeMe: lol how?Him: These geezers took my pphone and I fought back and they got me on the floor and were kicking me in the faceand they had a girl with them too, and she was kicking me in the face aswell screaming 'you prick!!'Last bit is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Definitely Charlie

Interest in technology/computing - Grew up saying yeah I love computing and technology, it interests me, now as everyday goes by I hate the f*ck*ng things, nothing but stress.
c/s.Working with computers and technology everyday has shown me how neeky it is. The way some man in the office jizz over motherboards and ssd drives is bare annoying.
LOLIT was the other field I was almost convinced I would end up going into. A-Level Computing was the only subject I picked because I knew I was interested in it and wanted to pursue it. Sociology and Psychology were only picked because the uni was telling me I would have to spend an extra year at college to do Maths and Economics. By the end of the A-Level I swore never to study or work in the IT field ever.
I feel exactly the same. But I'm still gonna do CompSci at uni. Was between that and Economics though and I thought might as well do a course where I can see a future in.