things you have stopped doing what u thought you never would?

The Somalian

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graffing - The way I was on this when from 13-16 was mad, from here to Bow Road I would find some exposed wall and work on the biggest dubs I could, had so many cans and tips (most if not all were stolen from Tech in school), just gave up on it for a bit and then gave up fully when someone I knew (wouldn't call a friend) got ran over by a train..though since going to Uni I've found myself just sketching in my pad during lectures again
Who?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42...tube-train.htmlThey were from ends so it was quite a reality slap

[immortal technique] you could not sling rocks if you was palestinian[/immortal technique]un.muzik collecting things thats a good one I use to collect ramdom stuff like branded glasses from pubs use to have glasses of beers from all over my mum even got me some for crimbo but when i got kicked out all that sh*t got dashed in the bin

Watching wrestling: I used to follow WWF/E religiously. Stay up to watch the PPV's, collect the sticker books, play the games. I seriously thought I'd never get bored of it. In around late 2008 I just stopped watching one day. It just doesn't excite me anymore.
I was proper into it too, from day!. I even have a couple of figures, cds and dvds lying around.Stopped watching randomly when John Cena and other wierdos started coming up I think (2006 ish).Attitude Era >