does your girl or do you use tanning saloons

The Somalian

Swear I've been put off by the thought of sunbeds after seeing Final Destination 3. :D
LOLThat scene woulda put me off if i ever went them placesand swear every boy/girl that i know that use sunbeds have the same attitude about it ... "ahhh im all nice and tanned"be happy with ur skin

No.I have a thing for whoever is attractive, regardless of race.I have never been involved romantically with a white guy, and I am not averse to being involved with one as long as we are on the same wavelength.Race is not a boundary to me.
Dunno why but this reply made me crease.He was clearly having a dig and you went all philosophical on a nigga lol.
:|Never saw it coming. I always get asked the question, IRL too, lol.
i wasnt having a 'dig' at her at all actually. I genuinely thought she had a particular liking for white guys as i have noticed her sigs all seem to depict an image of a white man so i assumed that maybe thats what she prefers
smh..its just basically one of dem usual attn seeking movements. she can post angel gabriel for all she cares...she knows that her surname will still end up being mrs Adewabaomotunde. at best...Mrs Adewabaomotunde-Williamsbout i get asked it in real life.

No.I have a thing for whoever is attractive, regardless of race.I have never been involved romantically with a white guy, and I am not averse to being involved with one as long as we are on the same wavelength.Race is not a boundary to me.
Drunk MO f*cker n other wogsocketstake note
:D Shes pissed.On topic, I know a couple who go sunbed together on a regs and dress up in similar colours to match and ott sh*t like that.I'm gonna try get one of my boys to f*ck his gurl still.Allow gurls going on the sunbed on a regs.

who is that in your sig? he's is lovely im not even gonna lieon topic tho i know a chick who's black (lighter complexion mind) that uses a sunbed smh
His name is Adam Senn.He is a modelyou would have spotted him in that controversial Gucci campaign with the girl with the 'G' shaped hair on her nether regionsalthough unfortunately you don't get to see his beautiful face properly.guccigad03_B.jpgHe is evidence that there is such thing as perfection.*sighs*
Ah Adam from The City, thought he looked familiar in your sig, that pic doesn't do him justice.

Went out with a girl that banged the ol sunbed. Gave her a nice latino-esque complexion, fooled me :(Know a black chick that sunbathes even though she's darker than Akon.Whenever I cuss her about it she says "let me live" so I do.....

just another fake cheap tacky thing - orange leathery skin'? no thank you! if you cant keep your own nails nice fresh clean, long - dont rock fake ones no matter how expensive they are they never look as beautiful as real long nails, fake nails another tacky item!

Lol.Years ago I met a chick at my chicks workplace who use to go sunbed regular. To say I was baffled why someone so dark would go sun bed is an understatement, everytime I'd talk to her it would jar my mind, to the point I think she realised and explained it to me one day without me asking, and tbh some of her points were valid, so I stopped caring.Some people just want the glow all year round.