Becoming a football agent?

The Somalian

Guest Wu-Tang

I'm a half-decent footballer so I couldnt imagine becoming anything like a Referee, Linesman, Agent, Scout, or manager untill im physically well over the hill and can never play myself.I spose it'd be an aight job though, although I hate most agents, bloodsucking cunts.

almost imposssible to get into i know one wont even bring in anyone from his fambest way to get into it is to represent someone fam/friend and build your connectoins from there

almost imposssible to get into i know one wont even bring in anyone from his fambest way to get into it is to represent someone fam/friend and build your connectoins from there
this or try scout some youts n jus help them out to make it pro its long but can work in time.i know someone thats doin it that way

Only way you will ever get through is finding some players to represent yourself and set up your own business, and after you have about 3 or 4 stolen off you then you might get some decent links.It's a f*cked up industry though. You have to be a total c*nt.
C/s, especially the part in red.

That might be why you decided getting involved with Grime was for you, but no, I am afraid the parallels between football business and the music industry when it comes to management are not applicable.In terms of talent it is quite similar, but the business side of things in football and music are worlds apart.

ignore me I am very dissilusened with grime music atm to many people going on with stupidness if grime took footballs approach with agents sorting out sponsershipe studio time etc would it be more healthy (why am i talking grime ine the sports room!!)