Abusive relationships

The Somalian

Never been in one my self but have had a friend who was.Her partner took sheer advantage of the fact she was vunerable, she wasnt the first women he hit and hasnt been the last.The relationship ended when she stabbed him in the stomach after he had sex with her next door neighbour.

Never been in one my self but have had a friend who was.Her partner took sheer advantage of the fact she was vunerable, she wasnt the first women he hit and hasnt been the last.The relationship ended when she stabbed him in the stomach after he had sex with her next door neighbour.
stop making up these f*ck*ng lies"i also have a friend who got pregnant by two different men at the same time"f*ck off

stop making up these f*ck*ng lies"i also have a friend who got pregnant by two different men at the same time"f*ck off
You f*ck off i hate punk ass bitches like you....

Recently found out one of my brejrins was beating his girl (another one of my friends) really shocked/saddened. You know out of that set of man dem i least expected him, mad. Worst thing is, the gyal is younger than him, like at least 3 years. And the height difference is a joke, aint even seen him since i found out.

Guest Lemons
I was in a relationship for 5 years, i started to see the signs and havent looked back sinse. Its never ever about puttin up with that crap.
This kind of sign?funny_road_sign_sc0456.jpg

never been one myself.but i know of two couples in the bits that are famous for their on the street scraps.one time they were arguing while driving.guy pulls over and drags said girlfriend out of the car. she slaps him, he slaps her.he drives off.this happened in wood green.she lives in beckton.pissed.

not been in one, my mother has though and actually married him.some richard hillman type guy came with all the pyschological bullying and he fractured her skull one time along with a black eye, he also made her get really fat, she went from a slim lady to a fatso beast, he was a control freak and didnt want no man looking at her. She is not fat anymore thoughall this domestic abuse affected my mums and brother relationship, as my brother left home at 15 because he hated the guy so much then got in with the wrong crowd etcand people wonder why i aint normal lol u just have to look at my crazy childhood witnessing all this comotion going on.

not been in one.. just witnessed some happen. all i can say is its usually just people who allow it to happen over and over, i.e. them to be abused. (where its adults involved). i know its more complex than that but..thats how i see it. and i also beleive that the signs of abuse always show even in the early days, just that pple dont wanna see it. kids on the other hand have little to do but become collateral damage in most cases

I hear that certain man over step the markI was out of town last year Septemberwent raving with my boy I aint seen him since 2006since then man has brought his yard and got marriedWe went raving got back 7am Sunday morningwe was round some chicks yard and then we went tohis other baby mothers yard (has two kids the same age)asked him about his daughter from back in 06 man told me to forget about her (deep)anyhow man blatantly cheats his wife knows this and so do her friendsanyhow its 3pm now I am woken up by some argumentman is shouting at his wife proper in her face I thought he was going to beat her upand I am there holding his youth in my arm and he is cryingand then she locks herself in the bedroom and he starts cussing her friends etcKiller is the argument was about some female hair thing she found in the back seat of his carit was from the girls the night beforeman was in the wrong but he countered it by being just abusing her verbally (I bet he has hit her before)that's what u get for being a wog socket (I-JOKE)

You f*ck off i hate punk ass bitches like you....
lets b honest..this is lies, she cudnt have beent hat vulnerable urstory isnt even viable
not been in one, my mother has though and actually married him.some richard hillman type guy came with all the pyschological bullying and he fractured her skull one time along with a black eye, he also made her get really fat, she went from a slim lady to a fatso beast, he was a control freak and didnt want no man looking at her. She is not fat anymore thoughall this domestic abuse affected my mums and brother relationship, as my brother left home at 15 because he hated the guy so much then got in with the wrong crowd etcand people wonder why i aint normal lol u just have to look at my crazy childhood witnessing all this comotion going on.
from time ur sayn ur crazy cos of this its gascry me a f*ck*ng river bubz x