Buyin pussy

thinkingthuglife

Did it in Prague. No shame.Best £110 ive ever spent. Best bird i have ever shagged.I actually proposed to her, said i loved her and everything. Said id get her a Visa to come with me to the UK.Her reply..."I love you too, but we just cant be together."
:D Did they give you a time limit?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle
I actually proposed to her, said i loved her and everything. Said id get her a Visa to come with me to the UK.Her reply..."I love you too, but we just cant be together."
Cannot believe I'm reading this.

well somebody has to marry these whores. Majority of whores always find some simpleton to marry. Feel sorry for the kent guy who marries a london girl who moved there when she was 24 because no man wanted her whore self. I have no mercy for the london guy who marries a whore, his defence is "my Yelenas changed"

we all buy p*ssy.buying travelcard to go on link when you were 16 = buying pussycopping a new fit to go on a link = buying pussyspending £300 on champs in a rave = buying p*ssy
this basically translates to yes I have paid for sex/I have done this

Obviously i was off my face on all sorts of sh*t.But i care not. She was that beautiful. End of.
To someone my age that turned your story from FAIL IN LIFE to absolutely hilarious. :D Theses guys will probably still slew you for it, not that you should care...I went to a strip club once and my friend got hammered and started saying some outrageous sh*t to the women. It happens.

Obviously i was off my face on all sorts of sh*t.But i care not. She was that beautiful. End of.
To someone my age that turned your story from FAIL IN LIFE to absolutely hilarious. :D Theses guys will probably still slew you for it, not that you should care...I went to a strip club once and my friend got hammered and started saying some outrageous sh*t to the women. It happens.
That's what im trying to f*ckin say.It was out with the football, we were all f*cked, i fell in "love" with an exotic dancer even though my gf for 2 years was back home sleeping, i dont give a f*ck, you are only young once.Happened all on February 14th as well. Love it.

That's what im trying to f*ckin say.It was out with the football, we were all f*cked, i fell in "love" with an exotic dancer even though my gf for 2 years was back home sleeping, i dont give a f*ck, you are only young once.Happened all on February 14th as well. Love it.
aww lowe it on valentines aswell! ur scum*spits on the floor*