Apart from the team you support what other Shirts do you own

n/a

QPR, my ex was a fan. Grew fond of them, such a frustrating club to follow though.France 2006Jamaica 1998, Walter Boyd on the back. Used to think I was that guy when I wore it to the barber shop.Loads more, can't be asked to list them.
u started following the tean ur girl supported??oh yh i got/had jamaica 98 shirtwalter boyd>>________
No... I did not support them for p*ssy if that's what you're insinuating.Going to their games home and away, watching their matches, mixing with their fans. After doing that for 2 years I'm obviously going to grow fond of the club. I still keep my eye on them today.

Most if not all are vintage tops and a few have been signed;NapoliParmaJuventusInter MilanRiver PlateBoca JuniorsReal SociedadReal BetisFiorentinaCorinthiansJuventudeInternational wise I got a couple old england tops and the new Angola one. Still looking for the Chile top from the Marcelo Salas era.

Most if not all are vintage tops and a few have been signed;NapoliParmaJuventusInter MilanRiver PlateBoca JuniorsReal SociedadReal BetisFiorentinaCorinthiansJuventudeInternational wise I got a couple old england tops and the new Angola one. Still looking for the Chile top from the Marcelo Salas era.
Which ones were signed. Really pissed that my dad didnt buy me the 98 Jamaica kit. Told me I'd dash it after the WC which is completely untrue. Gonna start collecting kits and do what Anelka said about framing. Are there any sites to get them older ones?

Which ones were signed. Really pissed that my dad didnt buy me the 98 Jamaica kit. Told me I'd dash it after the WC which is completely untrue. Gonna start collecting kits and do what Anelka said about framing. Are there any sites to get them older ones?
Juventus signed by Nedved.Fiorentina signed by Batistuta, although its a commerative jersey and not a replica.Corinthians signed by various players from the early 90's, same with Juventude and Boca Juniors.get most of mine from ebay and random shops around the way.

Guest WAVESURFER
Boca JuniorsMilanInterHolland Italy 96 (HARD Strip)CroatiaBarca :(PSGGhanaArgentina
Had the 1996 white away top when I was younger. f*ck*ng lovely shirt.

I used to be an avid shirt collector, got loads and still got them all now, but these days i'll only buy the Liverpool onesI wouldnt buy no other premier league sides shirt though, never did eitherOnly other English side's shirt ive bought has been the Tranmere one cause i used to play for them till i ruined my knee so i like to see them do well (plus theyre a merseyside team and because my little cousins now in their youth team as i was)

Boca JuniorsMilanInterHolland Italy 96 (HARD Strip)CroatiaBarca :(PSGGhanaArgentina
Had the 1996 white away top when I was younger. f*ck*ng lovely shirt.
Italy always had sick kits, that one that clinged to you was sick, i remember the year that came out it was a proper hot summer and i got it, loved that shirt

nah fuk dat man. a football tops like a tattoo or a badge init to rep yr team. fuk puttin money in a nx teams bank or reppin any1 else. any1 who buys a nx teams kit coz it looks nice is a faggit 4 real.
Usually i take great delight in ridiculing your post but i've gotta say your spot on I've never understodd why people go out and purchase the shirt of a team that they could quite feasibly be coming up against in a competitive game i.e CL final footballs meant to be a tribal thing buying someone elses kit defeats the purpose