bruno vs eminem @ mtv awards

mr_r

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
I don't get it though people who are claiming it's a a set up to promote them, How does this promote Eminem in any way? What has he gained from looking like a nob.
You're talking about him on the internet.If this hadn't happened, you wouldn't be talking about him.SNM.

Did he return to the awards? Was he up for anything? Did he have any part to play? If he didn't miss anything that he was supposed to do and/or had no part to play in the awards other than this (presenting or accepting awards, doing performances etc) then I agree it's staged. If he missed a performance or presentation or suttin then I think it's real.And by real I obviously just mean his reaction, not the malfunctioning pulley holding up Bruno. Nobody thinks that was an accident.

i was gonna say its totally legit that em might not of known the full extenti watched some Documentary about Sacha the other dayhe doesnt like meeting famous people (or people who know who he is) beforehand so that they dont see him out of chracter and that there reactions are genuine and realfor example when "Ali G" was interviewing Posh and Becks for Comic relifBecks really wanted to meet my man beforehand, but Sach wouldnt allow it

THIS WAS CLEARLY STAGED!!There's a dude coming down towards you from up in the air...and you're just gonna sit there and watch....as his legs sit on your shoulders.He had plenty of time to move. His reaction was delayed.Did anyone else not notice the camera showed Eminem as bruno was still floating in the air?

THIS WAS CLEARLY STAGED!!There's a dude coming down towards you from up in the air...and you're just gonna sit there and watch....as his legs sit on your shoulders.He had plenty of time to move. His reaction was delayed.Did anyone else not notice the camera showed Eminem as bruno was still floating in the air?
yea i also noticed this also, they cud come with an easy arguement saying "the cameras panned to Em and his entourage as Bruno was above them" sort of thing.But yea it was staged

mtv and bruno knew of iteminem knew of a prank but not butt in the facemtv does nasty thingslike when they got mj to attend to give him an award then said sorry it wasnt an award it was just a birthday present and they made fun of him for years to come cause of it

mtv and bruno knew of iteminem knew of a prank but not butt in the facemtv does nasty thingslike when they got mj to attend to give him an award then said sorry it wasnt an award it was just a birthday present and they made fun of him for years to come cause of it
LOL.. when was this?

LOL.. when was this?
Is that when he got on stage and started doing some Life Time Achievement Award speach and he hadn't even been given one.