I FEEL KINDA OFF KEY AND I WANNA TELL YOU LOT ABOUT IT

MARLO STANSFIELD

I was once seeing a woman and it was just a sex ting she had a man and lived with her partner but as you know some girls go on how they go on and had a side piecei was that sidepieceit wasnt a problem i liked it that way so we was just linking for a while and ting but towards the latter period she was going on long etc so i kinda just aired itwhile we was dealing i wont lie she was f*ckRY to her man in the sense that she was all telling me how she dont respect him etc but anyway she broke up with him and moved out of his house etc cos of the problems they was having.he once apparently found texts between me and her so you can imagine his rage though he never called me or anythinganyway none of this is really the issue I WAS ON HER MSN TODAY and she signed in i message her and said "have you found a job yet" cos she got made redundant recentlyshe messaged me back saying"its not TYRA""who are you"obviously im like"why you using her msn"she like "im her flat mate"at this stage im guessing its her man trying to find out sh*t but thats dead cos me and her doneanyway she says she needs to talk to me and asked for my numberim like "what is it you wanna tell me" cos i aint giving my number to no stranger etcshe tells meTYRA DIED YESTERDAYi gave my number to her and she called me and told me about it and what happenedbasically she had ting in her head i cant remember the name of it begins with an "A" anerism or something like that and its like a blood clot in the brain.died yesterdayi couldnt believe iti feel kinda weirdand i feel off key cos i know what it was between me and her but i dont wanna tell people about it so they can have a bad memory of her and whats worse i cant even talk about it to no one i mean i didnt love her or anything but i wouldnt wish that on her you get what im saying?just feels nuts and needed to vent.safe.

she (the flat mate) was all telling me that she has went thru her phone and found many things that she CANT show to her man i was curious to what this was but i thought you know what i dont need to know her personal sh*t let her rest in peace.she said is gonna pass on my condolences but boy thats nuts.i cant reach no funeral i cant pay my respects i cant do nothing. I cant talk to my girl about this its a girl from the past but still.imagine that.just IMAGINE that.

Guest Cipher
Snuffink, one of my neighbors boy drew headers from his wifeys best friend friend and she died days later.The guilt is lethal
Lol, to be honest I think its the guys strain of aids that is LETHAL

Same thing recently happened to my Godmothers daughter.17 years old, had routine day surgery on her hand. Doctor gave her medicine to take to prevent blood clots (which is routine) she went home and went bed because she was tired and was going to take medicine in the morning instead, so she left them in her bag.Next morning her mum went into her room because she was calling her and she didnt answer to her name, she was lying dead in her bed, died from a f*ck*ng blood clot for f*ck sake.17 f*ck*ng years old. Good kid, was off to uni this september.My Godmother had to be sedated because of the state she was in after finding her.To everyone out there, blood clots aint no joke, if you ever have to take medicine to prevent them for god sake TAKE IT!!!!Some man might think Im a sap but f*ck it that kid was like a little sister to me, got tears in my eyes just writing this. Made me question life after it happened. Some f*ck*ng bullshitR.i.p