Vip2's weight watchers 09, get involved.

Kim

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum says I need to lose weight :mellow:
my mum said pretty much the same thing to me. She squeezed my thighs then said it's getting a bit thick. cheek.I love food waaaay too much to ever diet, I'm just gonna take up swimming instead

Guest Lisa Turtle
c/sWhere I've been exercising loads my thighs have bulked up instead of streamliningIts making me distressed because I wanted them to be leaner, not thicker.I don't know how to fix it.

my mum said pretty much the same thing to me. She squeezed my thighs then said it's getting a bit thick. cheek.I love food waaaay too much to ever diet, I'm just gonna take up swimming instead
How tall are you two and how much do you weigh?

How tall are you two and how much do you weigh?
5'2.5" 9st :(

i have a questionon monday i went for a run (it's the first time i've ever been for a run in my whole life), and after i had a problem i ALWAYS GETafter i exercise i literally ache, like really badly. i know you're meant to warm down, but how? i really need to get this sorted because it stops me from exercising regulary because i ache all over the next day lol

i have a questionon monday i went for a run (it's the first time i've ever been for a run in my whole life), and after i had a problem i ALWAYS GETafter i exercise i literally ache, like really badly. i know you're meant to warm down, but how? i really need to get this sorted because it stops me from exercising regulary because i ache all over the next day lol
you're supposed to achethat's a good thingit means you worked your musclesonce you get used to exercising the aches will get less badbut increasing protein intake will aid muscle recoveryalso, stretch after exercise

Guest Lisa Turtle
I normally do a full body looooong stretch. I dunno if you've ever danced before but the stretches you would do to limber up are the stretches I do after a run.If you're familiar with Yoga but a 'Salute to the Sun' is a very good series of stretches.

I eat nuff and dont even put on weightwanna put on abit more weight
arghhhh hate people like you who can just eat for england and not put any weight on lolim on some yoyo diet for my holiday

Guest Triple XXX
week at my yard and il have you sorted
everyone tells me this but it doesnt happeni blatently eat twice as much as everyone else n since i was put on olanzapine about 3 times as much and i still dnt put on sh*tmust be the genes, nt a single person in my i would guess hundred strong extended famil is fat, no one ive met anyways

Guest Lisa Turtle

I just started this intensive 1 week detox diet as a prelude to the next step of my health and exercise regime.Its flipping tough.I'm craving pasta ffs and you all know how I feel about pasta.

everyone tells me this but it doesnt happeni blatently eat twice as much as everyone else n since i was put on olanzapine about 3 times as much and i still dnt put on sh*tmust be the genes, nt a single person in my i would guess hundred strong extended famil is fat, no one ive met anyways
watchall of a sudden you an dips gonna be making topics on how to loose weight and how u used to be skinnywatch

watch when u reach my ageI was same as you 6'2 and like 10 stonenow look at me fat bastard