Vip2's weight watchers 09, get involved.

Kim

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I eat 6 meals a day... smalls meals and snack on fruits as well. The meals typically are high in protein. I take most of carbs in the morning so I have energy thoughout the day and take it easy on the carbs throughout the day.my last meal is always eaten by 7pm.I drink 2-3 cups of green tea.During my exams I gained 3.5kg and in the week since my exams ended i have lost 2kg.Generally I have been on a low calorie diet for the last 10 months I used to be 17stone nearly and I am now I am just over 11stone.

lmfao @ you fat peoplelol @ needing advice for 'it'JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH sh*tAND GO JOG A FEW MILES
basically this, wtf r ppl on about in here, grapefruit and egg diet, r u mad? plus you'll just put all the weight back on. If u wanna change ur body shape u have to do it for life by switching up ur diet and exercising.

I eat 6 meals a day... smalls meals and snack on fruits as well. The meals typically are high in protein. I take most of carbs in the morning so I have energy thoughout the day and take it easy on the carbs throughout the day.my last meal is always eaten by 7pm.I drink 2-3 cups of green tea.During my exams I gained 3.5kg and in the week since my exams ended i have lost 2kg.Generally I have been on a low calorie diet for the last 10 months I used to be 17stone nearly and I am now I am just over 11stone.
Woah !You lost a whole heap, there is hope.

Guest Esquilax
Woah !You lost a whole heap, there is hope.
rah 17 stonei used to be pushing 13 in early adolescence, now am at a comfortable 10

Get off your fat asses and get active!!f*ck these diets, your body needs all different of vitamins...including fat.Reduce saturated fats from your diet (dairy products, chocolates, crisps etc.)Find a way to motivate yourself to EXERCISE!! Weight training that targets your back, chest and thighs.At least 30-45 mins of cardio exercise (running, jogging, cycling etc.) 2-3 times a week.