Controlling dreams

Bruno Di Gradi

scariest dream i had was of some futuristic war going on. was so real... it was a full moon night and the sky so clear and i could see helicopters shooting targets and getting shot down.everything played out like a film.someone woke me up and i was vexed, i tried going back to sleep to continue it :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the dream where you are trying to run but no matter how hard you try you ain't goin nowhere, like the earth beneath your feet is 1 big treadmill. Shits f*cked, what does it mean?
Wheneva I foight someone in a dreak, my punches never hurt & its really ffrustrating.
I use to always have them type of Dreams. When your trying to run but your legs feel heavy and your just going nowhere. And when your fighting but your arms are like Jelly and you can't get any power from em.Don't know why or how but that's all changed now. I seem to be able to run like some Parcour guy in dreams and whenever the Dreams violent I'm burying everyone.