(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Predator drone missles FTw lolhttp://news.bbc.co.u...sia/8458354.stmI know this is real life, but I can't help smirk a lil bit, cos of MW2, just picturing the us solider, controlling the Drone missle on his lappy seeing his targets and gettin multikill on screen, (unlocking a challenge, with that music thats plays out when you do so)._46275851_dronebody.jpg

lol the way i was watching a real AC130 video on youtube the other day, they proper have fun with it, must be the best jobfeel sorry for the guys trying to run away.. no chance
truly f*cked.

oh yeah, gayle I wasn't airing ur game invite. I was on the phone, and weren't playing the game etc.. but if ur on later this eve, we do some Vet spec ops yeh?
I done a few last night with a links son, lolStill cant do that stage with the turrets
which one is that? homeland security?
I believe so... Where ur in the petrol station over looking Burger town, and you have predator drones. then helcopters and a BTR tank. wid nuff troops coming for ya.I completed it on normal and hard mode with my bro, but yeah vet mode struggling man. Gayle and I nearly clocked it at one point, but I slipped up. Pissed
Corrected lolYeah its hard, when ive watched it on YouTube, many do it nuff different to us, they use all turrets from all places.
u wanna back hand? without me you wouldnt be rockin all them stars.and im always bailing you out when u get shot down. OHHH...

I believe so... Where ur in the petrol station over looking Burger town, and you have predator drones. then helcopters and a BTR tank. wid nuff troops coming for ya.I completed it on normal and hard mode with my bro, but yeah vet mode struggling man. Gayle and I nearly clocked it at one point, but we slipped up. Pissed
person 1 grabs the m14 thermal + turretperson 2 runs inside that burger town grabs the lmg (m240 i think) and other turretthen to the left of the stairs leading to that burger town there's an allyway with alcovesplace both sentry guns in allyway camp in alcovesall the enemies come from the stairs to the burger town place so u can pick em off easilypredator missile cant get u because you're coveredhelicopter can be shot down easilythat tank thing can be shot down easily with an rpg when all the enemies are gonemission complete

I believe so... Where ur in the petrol station over looking Burger town, and you have predator drones. then helcopters and a BTR tank. wid nuff troops coming for ya.I completed it on normal and hard mode with my bro, but yeah vet mode struggling man. Gayle and I nearly clocked it at one point, but we slipped up. Pissed
person 1 grabs the m14 thermal + turretperson 2 runs inside that burger town grabs the lmg (m240 i think) and other turretthen to the left of the stairs leading to that burger town there's an allyway with alcovesplace both sentry guns in allyway camp in alcovesall the enemies come from the stairs to the burger town place so u can pick em off easilypredator missile cant get u because you're coveredhelicopter can be shot down easilythat tank thing can be shot down easily with an rpg when all the enemies are gonemission complete
safe, you reading this gayle!? we gonna complete this now.I know where that MG240 is, was using it on hard modes. But question emeks, when ur in the burger town place, gettin tha lmg gun. the enemy can still walk through the restaurant!?Or maybe I need to scan the area properly to where ur reffering too.More time we just been camping out in the petrol station shop placing claymores and turrets at the door way

it pisses me off they made the AUG a heavy machine gun in this gameits an assualt rifle... also still pisses me off theirs no full auto version of the FAMASthey shoud of jus mae it that u can switch the fire rates between burst single and full auto
I thought this immediately about the AUG when I 1st started using it. Plus it doesn't seem to have enough rounds in each clip.

safe, you reading this gayle!? we gonna complete this now.I know where that MG240 is, was using it on hard modes. But question emeks, when ur in the burger town place, gettin tha lmg gun. the enemy can still walk through the restaurant!?Or maybe I need to scan the area properly to where ur reffering too.More time we just been camping out in the petrol station shop placing claymores and turrets at the door way
you have to do it at the startthen just quickly run into the alleywayhardest mission of em all was snatch and grab tbh

you have to do it at the startthen just quickly run into the alleywayhardest mission of em all was snatch and grab tbh
Ok cool, 2nite we do it

feel sorry for the guys trying to run away.. no chance
:lol:As soon as you've been seen it's over. Hiding in buildings wouldn't even help (Like in MW2).
lol the way they're like "i'll come back to that guy in a minute.." ... *blows up his friends/family/cars* f*cked :D

dumbest team i've ever been inSearch and destroyi call in airdropwhole team leave their positions to come steal my sh*t. bumb planted, target destroyed. we lose round. DUMBASSES

dumbest team i've ever been inSearch and destroyi call in airdropwhole team leave their positions to come steal my sh*t. bumb planted, target destroyed. we lose round. DUMBASSES
Emergency airdrop tho innit?Not gonna lie if i saw one and it was near me i would be tempted too...you just know one of them is gonna be a helicopper of some kinda!