(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

SMFH....i swear down blud ur a next level of sleeze/grimeball...Soon you'll be goin round there to play COD with the yout instead of hittin his mum...maaaaaaate ur gettin WAY TOO integrated into the family!! I bet she just stands behind you two smiling thinkin *aaawww just the father figure my son needs, imma tell him i love him soon!!*SMH!!
Far too much gas and assumptions in this post, lulz deniedYou need to live more if you think playing a few games with a boy of 10 is grimey
Lol u doughnut, im not sayin playin a game with the boy is grimey. Its you integrating so deeply in the family unit like that when ur still refering to the mum as just a link. Allow gettin the boy n mum haps thinkin a better dad has come along, n the woman, when ur just in it for the gold stars n narni!!but as vtec said...thats a L&L situation right thurrr

Pisses me off everytime, how can a guy run through my bullets and stab me. Wtf this ain't the matrix
Trust, and then u watch the kill cam and the knife is a good 2 feet away from u.
:D Commando pro IS the Matrix perk.Shank from long distance and survive any fall.I do get mad though when a couple bullets in their body still doesn't stop you from gettin' shanked.It should at least reset them if they were touched by a bullet. (But I guess no one would choose it, if that was the case)

Played before I came to work this morning lol.@ the guys who are complaining about the stabbingThats because most of your bullets miss tbhLook on the killcam and it shows you..What is really a complaint is that a throwing knife doesnt make any damage above the hip@ MedicLOL @ the camper that I see this morningYou know on submarine base, when you go underneath the little pass bit and theres a roomsome guy was hiding behind the mesh over to the left :rofl:what a c*nt of a human

and so it should.but more time the bullet registry has a "lag"egyour sniping, take a shot. Get killed like a second after, watch killcam and you didnt shoot.But on your screen, before you died, you heard the shot and saw the bullet and the tracer.Think that is a factor that has to be addressed, also plays a part when you get shanked even tho u unloaded a ton of bullets into someone and they act like they are unhurt.

nah its the truth what fitz saidbullets arent stopping a commando pro within 5 feet, they get hit and still bore thrukillcam is proof.reaction shanks at close range arent stopping them either
yeah ive fallen victim to these shanks many times. and lookin on the killcam replay, its pretty clear my shots where never on target and reaction times at close range, Knife ALWAYS beats gun. Kinda like that rock, paper, scissors gamereaction shanks FTW, beating any weapon.

killcam chats sh*t alot of the time. laggy f*ck.lmao @ cipher, thats nuts. best place to camp in sub base is on the ledge near the top floor near flag b. ttkkjeffah the mix is crazy innit, i got most of the tunes in it :D ill be back at mine at around 6pm be on msnedit - we need to get a game of prosim in tonight.

and so it should.but more time the bullet registry has a "lag"egyour sniping, take a shot. Get killed like a second after, watch killcam and you didnt shoot.But on your screen, before you died, you heard the shot and saw the bullet and the tracer.Think that is a factor that has to be addressed, also plays a part when you get shanked even tho u unloaded a ton of bullets into someone and they act like they are unhurt.
Its not that the killcam has a lag, its that there is a lag anywayits the serversthe same way you get shot and killed when you have ducked behind covers but because of the time difference you are effectively still out in the open and so you die when they fire where you wereThe killcam just shows things as they happen from the GAME point of view, without the time difference/server lag of you or the other playerThose times when you are 'unloading bullets' into someone, they have already begun the knifing animation and you are already dead@ Medic, sub base is one of the better levels for non-campers because whenever someone camps there (even in the little room at the back) they are easy to get toBooya

killcam chats sh*t alot of the time. laggy f*ck.lmao @ cipher, thats nuts. best place to camp in sub base is on the ledge near the top floor near flag b. ttkkjeffah the mix is crazy innit, i got most of the tunes in it :lol; ill be back at mine at around 6pm be on msn
what tunes u got medic? gimme some! lol

safeeim going to colindale round my mates for the usual so i wont be on tonite medicim like half way thru and its mentali beg u send me the ones u got :lol:2mo or whenever your free & im on that proism aswell/@ cipheryea correct. but i have still seen reg lag on a full 4 green bar server..like waw, they should have emplimented the region gameplay so you play with people within europe not the whole wide worldbeen saying it for time, atleast then the game would be more enjoyable/and "your sniping, take a shot. Get killed like a second after, watch killcam and you didnt shoot.But on your screen, before you died, you heard the shot and saw the bullet and the tracer."ALWAYS happens with or without lag.

SMFH....i swear down blud ur a next level of sleeze/grimeball...Soon you'll be goin round there to play COD with the yout instead of hittin his mum...maaaaaaate ur gettin WAY TOO integrated into the family!! I bet she just stands behind you two smiling thinkin *aaawww just the father figure my son needs, imma tell him i love him soon!!*SMH!!
Far too much gas and assumptions in this post, lulz deniedYou need to live more if you think playing a few games with a boy of 10 is grimey
Lol u doughnut, im not sayin playin a game with the boy is grimey. Its you integrating so deeply in the family unit like that when ur still refering to the mum as just a link. Allow gettin the boy n mum haps thinkin a better dad has come along, n the woman, when ur just in it for the gold stars n narni!!but as vtec said...thats a L&L situation right thurrr
Dear oh dear, so playing two games with a links son is making me "so deeply in the family unit" wow is all i can say to that. Only can imagine the kinda family life/bringing up you had if you think that is being deep in a family unit.Your trying too hard to lulz or pos'd, as your stating things on no basis. I played two games with a links son, thats all the info I have stated. So baffs me how/where you have got the stuff you have stated.Why would the boy be thinking im a better dad ?Does she want a father figure right now ?When have I last linked her ?When have I last had her "narni" ?Could go on for time, You dont no any of this, so baffs me why you have stated all what you have this far.keep to facts not state gas. Thought being an older, you were better than that TBH.Anyway no more to be said, keep on track on point, llow the gas, keep it moving

Pisses me off everytime, how can a guy run through my bullets and stab me. Wtf this ain't the matrix
Trust, and then u watch the kill cam and the knife is a good 2 feet away from u.
:D Commando pro IS the Matrix perk.Shank from long distance and survive any fall.I do get mad though when a couple bullets in their body still doesn't stop you from gettin' shanked.It should at least reset them if they were touched by a bullet. (But I guess no one would choose it, if that was the case)
The lag is a factor 2

> LAG FFSI prestiged btw, lv12 or something.I need tips on how to run and gun tactically/Why has the scar got such a small clip confused4.png
if ur playin tdm's run and gun with ur team relatively close by, as they will provide as distraction and cover for opponents as they figure out a target.Or solo run n guns, have a claymore class and scavenger pro class setup. ninja pro classplace mines behind bait spots/corridors u,ve just walked from. use ur corners well, catch out unsuspecting players. kill em and refill ur ammo with scav pro and repeat. don't rush, more time they will run into you./Scar-H I think has a decent clip!? stopping power should sort you out.