(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Nah the scar doesnt have too much ammoI think it has 2 clips of 30 bullets or something+they should give you more than one throwing knife+thats the thing there isnt a need to use stopping power with an assault rifle reallybest used with sniper/handgun/shotgun

Best to use scavenger pro with the scarFlanking depends on the map though when your doing it make sure you have UAV as your first killstreak perk & some claymores/ c4Depending on what your class is, hardline works well with it aswell, flank and get your first two kills then come around the rest of the team with your UAV and kill themmw2 f*cked up the flanking though because of the spawning system

U man normally use stopping power on the more powerful guns?scar, tar etc.just recently stopped using stopping power with the scar, didnt notice much difference, except for long shots taking an extra couple bullets, only have it my acr class now.
I only use stoppin power on my Scar-h (out of preference I feel it makes a large dif), ACR and sniper classes, depeding on map.Tar-21 silenced and m16 M4 straight power house rifles, stoppin power is jus overkill, but still fun to use to ensure maximum death.

Its also pathetic to have to use stopping power with the barret 50calthat bullet would rip you in half, go through the wall behind you, and kill the person standing behind it.

Safe VTEC, my issue with the scar is after you kill a guy you have to reload, you aint got enough ammo to take out another target cos the clip will be dun. /Any tips for flanking successfully?
I usually fire so reload automatically but at a point where I quickly drop or duck behnid a corner to allow for that delay and carry on. always make allowances for reloads.And when u get caught out in a 1 on 1 gun, cowboy shoot off, listen to ur opponents fire rate, at some point has to reload too. Just out time and kill him on the reload.eg 2 x flash bangs, then charge at him spraying ur gun, they usually panic and fail

Its also pathetic to have to use stopping power with the barret 50calthat bullet would rip you in half, go through the wall behind you, and kill the person standing behind it.
lol still fun to do it though. can shot mans ankles and get a one shot kill LMAO