(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

Beg you man post when you start doing games againsts randoms, need to level up/Starting to hold my own on this game now, just got thrown into a domination game on terminal. The enemy had our team completely spawn locked near the shop, managed to break away. taking out bare guys while charging down the corridor firing from the hip. Got to base C, held it down on my ones taking out any guys coming for me. Finally my team started to branch out :D Was emotionalNext up is search and destroy, apparently thats the mode to take me to the next level

White House, if true, would be sickHow dumb is this site "Of course, like any 'leak', this could be fake, so we have contacted Activision for comment"
not evenjust covering their own.bare people are too dumb to even think that a leak isnt 100% and will believe anything thrown at them.

Medic,me and a few others are working on a new private gamemode.Focusing more on balanced and fair gameplay. If you have played privates with us, we will be incorporating some of that into a "ViP2Pro" private gamemode with set rules and setups.We are working on rules, and certain weapon loadouts that will allow the player to enjoy an competetive,yet fun private gamemode for anyone who wants to play.If you want to know more, holla at me or medic via PM or xboxmore information soon TBA.

Medic,me and a few others are working on a new private gamemode.Focusing more on balanced and fair gameplay. If you have played privates with us, we will be incorporating some of that into a "ViP2Pro" private gamemode with set rules and setups.We are working on rules, and certain weapon loadouts that will allow the player to enjoy an competetive,yet fun private gamemode for anyone who wants to play.If you want to know more, holla at me or medic via PM or xboxmore information soon TBA.
yeah bringinsand to everyone who i have been defrauding with my frags, throwing knives, etc. i apologise