(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

I want to use sniper in every match, I love the thing but it just isn't practical in some cases.With a rifle I can drop almost anyone I run into using a sniper./My air support strike continues, If I'm about you won't enjoy your sh*t for more than 30 seconds, I've blown my @self up a couple times to destroy harriers and sh*t./@ Cipher, this guy is geting worse :D May have to make another GT, everytime he plays my KD drops, EVERYTIME :\./Lol @ prestiging again, Cold Blooded pro is my darg.

some kid in the game lobby was complaining to his mates he was never gonna get a nuke, and that it was just too hard etc...., he got one that very game and i swear, he was so emotional i'm pretty sure he was crying.

I want to use sniper in every match, I love the thing but it just isn't practical in some cases.With a rifle I can drop almost anyone I run into using a sniper./My air support strike continues, If I'm about you won't enjoy your sh*t for more than 30 seconds, I've blown my @self up a couple times to destroy harriers and sh*t./@ Cipher, this guy is geting worse :D May have to make another GT, everytime he plays my KD drops, EVERYTIME :\./Lol @ prestiging again, Cold Blooded pro is my darg.
lmaooojus make another GT tbh, I see dude playing and he just stays in one spot and dies, then moves to another and dies, how can you camp and not get any kills rofli need to make a new GT if it doesnt par me off again trying to get me to sign up with a US addressmy knife game >>__

cod4 is 2muchi cant stop playingi dnt even mind getting killed with noob tubes its nuffin cos im coming straight back to that spot to kill them!!!the levels r to much!crash and cross firerun around on crash with the golden shotty booomu dnt actually no how good something is till its gone/upgraded

my knife game >>__
everyone knows, my knife game>>>just see my name pop up every 5 secs with a knife pic after ;)sensitivity 5 atm, we had a match where everyone put it on 7, that was pretty mad.