(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

The first Modern Warfare 2 downloadable content will be exclusive to the Xbox 360 for 30 days. Speaking to Eurogamer, a Microsoft spokesperson had this to say.. “We have a 30-day timed exclusive on the Modern Warfare content packs, so it will be available on other platforms, but you get to try and play on Xbox 360 first.â€The first Modern Warfare 2 map pack is due to be released this spring but an exact date has yet to be locked down. That clears that up!

Sorting out the glitches > Map packs
They will, there are always glicthes on games, nothing new
this is the one game that i cannot defend on the glitch frontin every cod, there are always a silly amount of glitches so no1 can even defend this factand its rather sad that they never find them

this is the one game that i cannot defend on the glitch frontin every cod, there are always a silly amount of glitches so no1 can even defend this factand its rather sad that they never find them
I think they deaded themselevs by stating a date, and it seems very rushed, so I assume they pushed things very quick.Not to say every bug/glitch would be found, but I think a public beta would have helped things

I think they deaded themselevs by stating a date, and it seems very rushed, so I assume they pushed things very quick.Not to say every bug/glitch would be found, but I think a public beta would have helped things
agreed

Are people still complaining? I don't have any problem with the game.
just get on with my game and leave the cheaters and glitchers to it. I still rank up my wins and kill streak rewards the normal way. and worst case scenario, if you cant beat em, join em.