(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

c/s the choke pointsother than that the maps are fairly nice. some elevated positions but not millions like in MW2 where every street had 1st floor windows overlooking/Never tried quick scoping before in my life. Got a few in that private FFA on nuketown last night./Famas is niiiice./lol at the jump to prone move - for some reason you cant shoot until you hit the ground which is annoying.

Guest Rorschach

LOL yea HUP thats itI dunno why, I remember watching a video before it came out and they said it was a strictly evasive maneuver, that you wouldn't be able to shoot with it because of thatI need to do it off of a cliff or somethingsurely that has to be a game challenge

Now that ive had a few days to play this game i have came to the conclusion that this game is sh*t!Reasons being, i anticipated this game thinking it was going to be the same/better as mw2 forgetting that it was a different company creating the game (Treyarch) not infanity ward.The game has some good things to it like being able to customize your emblem and weapons adding your emblem and clan tag to it also being able to change your laser dot and colour. Also being able to run and dive plus play zombies and also customize your private matches in terms of weapons and zoom ect..But the actual game play is poor, sponging of bullets is way too ridiculous, capture the flag finnishes after you capture the flag 3 times and you cant see the enemy once they have your flag! Claymores set off straight away, and kill streaks ending at 11... And the remote control bomb being availible after 3 kills they should atleast make it 5 kills.....and freaking NOOB TUBES!! they have over powered that weapon! ! There is a load more fails about this game but those are the ones that i personally do not like...If they fixed the sponging issue then that would strongly change my views of the game, the only reason i am playing this game is because a lot of my online friends play it...

• Downvote 6

Always kinda baffs me how, since W@W ppl say "ist sh*t" "its totally different"These times the games have all been made using the IW3 engine, in simple terms its just a skin. No groundbreaking or tehnical advances in the clux of the game at allMay diff options/mode you may not like, the actual game and engine has been the same for IW and Treyarch for past few years now

• Upvote 1

Always kinda baffs me how, since W@W ppl say "ist sh*t" "its totally different"These times the games have all been made using the IW3 engine, in simple terms its just a skin. No groundbreaking or tehnical advances in the clux of the game at allMay diff options/mode you may not like, the actual game and engine has been the same for IW and Treyarch for past few years now
csalso i can't understand when some people say MW2 looks better. BOPs is the same if not better. It definitely has much better partical effects for the most part.

csalso i can't understand when some people say MW2 looks better. BOPs is the same if not better. It definitely has much better partical effects for the most part.
MW2 does look better to me, the especially the guns. C/s Gstar about the claymores, they are annoying. Gonna put hacker on most of my classes.

i roll with ghost./scav/ soh/ninja/marathon/LOL @ 1 in the chamber, filled with copious amounts of campers. i literally cant believe it. and for a 10cp buy in :/this 1 guy just sits next to a door way and just shanks u. Them ones that look good on paper but never really work. atleast in the others u actually have to get kills.

Graphic engine is the same. The physics is different.Physics in cod4 was sickPhysics in wow was shitPhysics in mw2 was sickPhysics in black ops is shitReason: treyarch dont know what the f*ck to do with IW's engineTheres graphics engine, and then theres physics engineWhen people say mw2 is better then wow black ops is sh*t, they have a right to bcuz the physics are very different, and also because they are right

Feeling it at the moment. Like the fact that killstreaks have been scaled back and that any kills from them don't count towards your streak. Was stupid on MW2 with non-stop pavelows, chopper gunners, AC130s etc, it encouraged too much camping. Not really feeling the maps on this tho, around 3 or 4 are too similar and way too big. Im at level 22 and still don't know my way around any of them, haven't worked out any good flanking routes or anything yet.Spawns are f*cked at the moment, so hard to get any good streaks going. At least once on every game there will be a time where I respawn and die 2/3 times in a row. Pro perks seem harder to get, gotta do 3 different challenges to get them. But hardline pro seems sick, lets you change care packages, useful cos 50% of the time they are ammo.If they sort the spawns out it will be sick. I like all the little touches with customisation and contracts and different game modes, alot better than W@W and feels more balanced than MW2.