(360) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

Creed Diskenth

Noobtube yeah? Nice one
Got a problem bro? :D/The FAL is sick aswellMight alternate between that and the Galil
:D f*ck noobtubeesssssssssI tried the FAL for a bit, didnt really like it tbh was a 4 shot kill most times. I'll give it another try because I was quite decent with MW2 FAL./Montage was dirty Jeffah :D
My Famas is a beast still. Ratio is healthy. Anyone on some games?
Your ratio may be good but still cant touch Gayle's :D
  • Upvote 1

Nobody feeling the MP5. Red dot + Silencer ting atm. I feel weird not having Stopping Power. Need to get used to using that extra couple of bullets to drop someone. I bought the Enfield but I think its meh atm. Waiting for Galil, gun was nice in campaign.

Guess the connection was crappy, I'll put it on tonight and see if its any different.@Haze-e. I dont like using red dot on any gun, strong believer of iron sights :D Mp5k is nice though.

It's worth while using the m16 for a run of a few games every now and then just so you get used to firing in bursts..
G11>>M16 imoIf you can handle the looks :D some assault rifle version of AA12

Guess the connection was crappy, I'll put it on tonight and see if its any different.@Haze-e. I dont like using red dot on any gun, strong believer of iron sights :D Mpk5 is nice though.
Cannot stand iron sights. I feel like it lessens my view lol. What's u lots kill streaks set at atm?

Galil and AK74uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for mef*ck a scalextric Tyco RC-Car. Better off with UAV.people still attempt to camp in the most ridiculous places. Found a party of guys trying to camp up some stupidly high tower on Array. Just watched them climb the scafolding for ages completely open, then when they reached the top i just picked them off. :D pointless

the clan tag pictures i have seen from some people are hillariousone guy i know made a proper d*ck and hand about to go in on some bitche's legs up in the air with a detailed p*ssy. Must of spent nuff P to unlock the layers to do it :D if you can, post yours up people.