VIP2 MOVIE CLUB pt.2

Admin.

Managed to try again and watch that French film 'Irreversible' (I locked off at the second scene the first time)

Definitely one of the most painful films I've watched, but the director put a good spin on a standard revenge plot. It only has about 10 scenes and there's not a single edit in each one.

Camerawork and music fully added to the uneasiness of watching.

/

Tried watching 'Only God Forgives' but wasn't feeling it. I read beforehand not to associate it with Drive, but to expect a similar style of film. Just couldn't get into it though.

CGI fight scenes in Pacific RIm were way to slow. Would have appreciated them at 3 times the speed. Would go as far as to say the human combat was better than the Robot-Alien combat.

Idris Elba's one liner >>>>> had me in stitches.

The scientist storyline should have been explored further

The way in which the Robots were controlled by humans should have been explored further. Hope these are covered in the director's cut.

Surprised to see Shawn Slater from Eastenders get such a big part in a hollywood film, he played as much of an a**hole as Shawn Slater was

what a joke of a film it was

got dragged to it fri night

why the fuck are they doin hand to hand combats in big fuck off robots

shoot the bastards

what a load of nonsense

more stupid than prometheus

worse thing was every1 else was rating it

went in stoned as fuck, accidentally walked into the bird toilets, had families evacuating

Batman and Superman film Confirmed!!!

Cavill confirmed for Superman

No actor for Batman.  Surely they have to break the bank to get Bale back on board?

I think it's that Bale said he was done with the character, wasn't it?

Swear he gets paid less than Robert Downey Jr does for Iron Man?

CGI fight scenes in Pacific RIm were way to slow. Would have appreciated them at 3 times the speed. Would go as far as to say the human combat was better than the Robot-Alien combat.

Idris Elba's one liner >>>>> had me in stitches.

The scientist storyline should have been explored further

The way in which the Robots were controlled by humans should have been explored further. Hope these are covered in the director's cut.

Surprised to see Shawn Slater from Eastenders get such a big part in a hollywood film, he played as much of an a**hole as Shawn Slater was

what a joke of a film it was

got dragged to it fri night

why the f*ck are they doin hand to hand combats in big f*ck off robots

shoot the bastards

what a load of nonsense

more stupid than prometheus

worse thing was every1 else was rating it

went in stoned as f*ck, accidentally walked into the bird toilets, had families evacuating

:rofl: :rofl:

in dam once, had to have a shit in the girls toilet in the pub (it was just one cubical), no lock on the door. stoned/pissed out my nut ... that was a touch and go moment