Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Sun Tzu

won the quadruple then the quintuplewas undefeated for 127 games and only lost in a meaningless return leg in madrid; still unbeaten in 2 and a half in Ligue 1yet Arsenal wouldn't gimme the job and they won't name a stadium after me :D SCREW YOU, I'M GOING HOME!

Networks died cause the regulars stopped and the main core became kinda small.I don't play solo so I don't really know this game.I'll host a file whenever though.Always wondered what a 6 man file would be like with 2 people per top league, CL would be epic.JJ's Valencia was 2 seasons unbeaten?TBH, the levels get ridiculous after 1 season..

are you in windowed? i cant see set pieces and change the display settings/noticed this time ago butwhen scouting players and looking at coach reports of your own players 3 star is is good enough for top 8 and 3 and a half is leading player in his position in the league.prem league and spanish league are 4 and a half star leagues and serie A, bundesliga and ligue 1 are 4 star leagues so a player who is 3 star in serie a, bundesliga and ligue 1 would only be a 2 and a half star player in prem and la liga..... and so on........so when buying players in those leagues or looking at your own players in those league always take away half a star from the reportsso if your buying a 3 star recommended striker remember he would only be 2 and a half in the top 2 leagues./currently using that strategy when buying players for my torino side who i got promoted to serie A with.

• Upvote 1

sacked :D

• Upvote 1

Have any of you managed to get your team to play a religious short passing game, effectively? That Barcelona sh*t..Swear this game doesn't know what a clear cut chance is..Impossible to have 5 stars for all of the training categories?

Big Sam put Arsenal in the bottom 3 smh, he just got sacked, wanted to take over at Arsenal at these kinda times but haven't reached the legendary status at Sunderland yet, although I've won countless trophies for them.

Guest Portuguese

Clubs on this game(have a short memory) are so unrealstic its so surreal.Vitoria Setubal for the first time since playing as them I managed to win the Portuguese Championship not just once but back to back but I wasn't made a legend nor Icon.Then I won the Europa League if this was ever to happen IRL they will replace the Club's name with my first and last name.I asked for a new stadium but Mourinho's father told me no so I quit then a few days later Felix(Mourinho's father) names his son the new coach and they are moving to a new stadium in two years time oh the irony.My other game I made Neverkusen into winners I actually done the double it was emosh because I had agreed to coach AC Milan a debt ridden one with no players apart from Flamini,Robinho,Cassano and youngsters(I had to sell Ibra/Silva)By the way FM11 is too easy I blame myself for creating this super tactic where you just attack attack attackSo far Espanyol(Peruvian) Newcastle(Korean) Ascoli(Arab) have had tycoon takeoversGosh does AI managers know how to waste money/wages

Clubs on this game(have a short memory) are so unrealstic its so surreal.Vitoria Setubal for the first time since playing as them I managed to win the Portuguese Championship not just once but back to back but I wasn't made a legend nor Icon.Then I won the Europa League if this was ever to happen IRL they will replace the Club's name with my first and last name.I asked for a new stadium but Mourinho's father told me no so I quit then a few days later Felix(Mourinho's father) names his son the new coach and they are moving to a new stadium in two years time oh the irony.My other game I made Neverkusen into winners I actually done the double it was emosh because I had agreed to coach AC Milan a debt ridden one with no players apart from Flamini,Robinho,Cassano and youngsters(I had to sell Ibra/Silva)By the way FM11 is too easy I blame myself for creating this super tactic where you just attack attack attackSo far Espanyol(Peruvian) Newcastle(Korean) Ascoli(Arab) have had tycoon takeoversGosh does AI managers know how to waste money/wages
sadjkaakaasadfdfgfd
  • Upvote 1

Tried to jump on this game last week.PC performance half a star out of 5 to play this game. :D Gave the PC to me bredrin to fix up, new motherboard, graphics card, memory, processor, windows 7, get that next week and I'll actually be starting from scratch, I've not played 1 match on this game. :D *Goes back to Black Ops*

Guest Klitschko

Done my Villa season, 3rd I think.Won the treble or quadruple or something like that. Bit too easy now, seeing as they gave me 52m transfer fee, just signed a couple real sick players on a free too as theyre contracts were expiring...so it's not gonna get any harder.Gonna start again.