Football Manager 2011

Taurus

f*ck WALCOTTDrawing 1 - 1 with Villa, im all over them. I need the win to keep me in the title race We steal possession and now we are on the counter, Walcott has the ball breezing down the wing. Its a 4 on 1 situation in my favour, im shouting, Square the ball you c*nt! he shoots, and it goes out for a throw in :/FUUUUUUU!
Lol, can't say the game isn' realistic....

Doing this ting with Marseille stillsigned vukcevic for 1.7m in aug..... that was my transfer budget blown to smithereens and the c*nt got injured for 4 months in Septemberafter doing some great work with like 6 first team players a bunch of reserves and kids who would never make it the board gave me 28.5m to spendso signed Riquelme 1.7mGotze 12.5mPiatti 15.25.mSold Valbuana for 10mJust smashed Arsenal 4-0 in the CL first round after being 1-0 downin Semis of French cupafter trying to sell Brandao in Jan for some cash because he was he was swag but now hes bagged 2 hat tricks in a row including one against arsenalgignac is complete trash even though my assistant is telling me otherwise

walcott under my management.... used him as AMR except one season i played him upfront as i sold RVP and was going to get neymar on a free at the end of the seasonwalcottj.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah mad pace and decent tek = ultimate winger on FMOn another note came 2nd in the league, 2 points behind Benfica :(utd knocked me out the cl quarters too, kinda ruined my title effort losing 5-2 on agg lolsquad is finally complete though my young striker was top goal scorer but i cant help think that since i told him to try beat the offside trap more often hes gone sh*t

Picked random and drew CSKA.Expected 4th, come 1st in the first season amd already won the season with 5 games to go second season.The league's too easy, only four or five teams that put up a fight.Got to the euro cup final, lost 1-0 to city, already progressed from group stages of the champs league.Just trying to keep my finances tight.Seydou Doumbia >___. I'll post screens in a bit.Unbeaten in 50 league games, rolled over from last season where I started mid-season and they already lost a game.

f*cked up my save game with marseile was just starting to enjoy itcant be assed to play up to where i last got so started a new villa game insteadhavnt bought anyone of note... sold reo coker for 5m and brough in cani for 2.5m updated the backroom staffcurrently 7th but have only lost 1 game and played arsenal,united,liverpool,chelsea and city ....... my loss was to blackburn :D