Week 21 - 13/14 Premier League

Admin.

20 in 27, doesn't need much arguing done for him tbh.

Most people have rated sturridge since city days

But you lot keep going on like he is the next r9 and quoting them nikica jelavic stats

20 in 27, doesn't need much arguing done for him tbh.

Most people have rated sturridge since city days

But you lot keep going on like he is the next r9 and quoting them nikica jelavic stats

:lol: Jelavic thats going to Hull yeah

Brazil Canaries young rivaldo:

Liverpool and England striker Daniel Sturridge has revealed Brazil legend Rivaldo was the player he idolised when growing up.

'I've always studied the best Brazilians. I used to watch videos of Pele and loved seeing Rivaldo at Barcelona. I'm left-footed like he is, so I always tried to pick up bits from his game.

'I remember that great overhead kick he scored against Manchester United in the Champions League. There was another one too, against Valencia in La Liga. 

'That one was from the edge of the box in the last minute and clinched his hat-trick. It was ridiculous. He was a top player.'

What matters is that he's got a lot of ability and he's finally settled at a club and performing well, from what I've seen people are saying he's got the potential to be a top striker.

Now I know a with a name like Daniel Sturridge that doesn't sit right with some but Diego Costa is being mentioned in that bracket after less than 2 full seasons performing at Atleti.

do you guys think he will be better than the likes of fowler, cole, ferdinand, sheringham ? or touch the levels of michael owen ?

will he lead the line for liverpool as they win trophies or will he have 150 in 175 whilst having 0 medals ?

do you guys think he will be better than the likes of fowler, cole, ferdinand, sheringham ? or touch the levels of michael owen ?

will he lead the line for liverpool as they win trophies or will he have 150 in 175 whilst having 0 medals ?

It's already too late for him to have a career that reflects a couple of those names, but he could end up pulling a Drogba.

do you guys think he will be better than the likes of fowler, cole, ferdinand, sheringham ? or touch the levels of michael owen ? will he lead the line for liverpool as they win trophies or will he have 150 in 175 whilst having 0 medals ?

It's already too late for him to have a career that reflects a couple of those names, but he could end up pulling a Drogba.

Too late? He's only 23 I swear? Lol.

I think he can be better than every name on that list.

do you guys think he will be better than the likes of fowler, cole, ferdinand, sheringham ? or touch the levels of michael owen ? will he lead the line for liverpool as they win trophies or will he have 150 in 175 whilst having 0 medals ?

Alie, only Fowler and Owen out of all those names were doing madness since they were teens.

Alie, only Fowler and Owen out of all those names were doing madness since they were teens.

That's who I was referring to. He'll flourish when he becomes lead striker.

Man are gassed lol is he better then torres in his first 12 months at anfield ?

How are man still falling in love with left footed ballers in 2014, gas would be a lot less if he was right footed imo

Is he better than rooney ?

Lol @ welbz being like bent

Man had 97% pass accuracy against swansea

Don't really see whats funny tbh, talent wise he is up there with the best. I think its because he is a black boy from Brum that seems like one of the mandem that you lot don't give him the respect he deserves, he has world class stats in 2013, and above that he has world class talent.

Not with that dance he ain't, some faggot ting.