Sweetcorn

CaoS

in poowtf is that all about...you chew itthen it reforms...its like human recyclingi feel to get the corn n shot it"SHOTTIN SWEETCORN ã9 A TIN" FRESHLY SQUEEZED...im gone college safe
ã9 a tin as well... biggrin.gif

This is funny.I was only telling my husband the other day that sweetcorn is recycled.I heard about that man that done his woman anally, he had to have an operation afterward because of an infection, he couldn't have kids and was left with a deformed member, all because he had a peice of sweetcorn from his womans arse get entrapped in his japs eye.

The outer layer/skin is indigestible to humans, so when the body gets rid of it, it looks like it did when it went in. If you chew it properly, break the skin, then you do digest the inside of the corn, and only the outer layer comes out.If you don't chew it properly then it comes out whole. Same shape, size and colour as it was when it was sprinkled into your tuna sandwich.And lol @ the stories about recycled sweetcorn.

Guest Seriouss
Tis true.The cheap Tesco economy sweetcorn is sweetcorn that has been eaten, shitted out, and washed and sold again.Thats why its so cheap.
It would cost far more to collect poo, take out the sweetcorn and wash it than it would to just grow new sweetcorn!!

lol, it is a mystery. I rmember seeing it in its true form in some runny dog poo & sum1 had chalked a plate & knife & fork around it, it was the duttiest sh*t Ive eva seen & no word of a lie, I felt like crying( I was about 9).
awwwwww*squeezes gups right boob*