What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

i like them and ud never catch me wearing all these dunk sb/air force kinda trainers. the only ones i like are the un tiffs and i dont like them enough to buy them.At Miss S, i could tell you. but then id have to kill you

dont bend ur feet tooo much when u walk . . .with me it depends what kinda trainers im wearin and my mind is jus set how to walk with each trainers i got . . .like converse ill jus walk and dont really give 2 shits . . .trainers i really wanna keep gd ill jus walk and look out for stuff . . .
LOLOLOLOLYOU f*cking GIRL PANTS.BOUT NOT BENDING YOUR FEET WHEN YOUR WALKINGSOME WOODEN LEG TING

af1_sup_pat_wht.jpgaf1_sup_pat_wht_5.jpgaf1_sup_pat_wht_10.jpgaf1_sup_pat_wht_3.jpgaf1_sup_pat_wht_9.jpgAir force supremes - white
_____________________________________________________________________________Bruv I have tried navigating the site and can't find these, can you pm or post the link. I am seriously on buying these.

Safe bruv.Too bad seem to be sold out. biggrin.gif I hate waiting.

dont bend ur feet tooo much when u walk . . .with me it depends what kinda trainers im wearin and my mind is jus set how to walk with each trainers i got . . .like converse ill jus walk and dont really give 2 shits . . .trainers i really wanna keep gd ill jus walk and look out for stuff . . .
LOLOLOLOLYOU f*cking GIRL PANTS.BOUT NOT BENDING YOUR FEET WHEN YOUR WALKINGSOME WOODEN LEG TING
lol.. i gotta agree. Walking like a deformed child to preserve your creps is an idiot manouvere. Hold tite those that know about the decreaser inserts. biggrin.gif

lol.. i gotta agree. Walking like a deformed child to preserve your creps is an idiot manouvere. Hold tite those that know about the decreaser inserts. biggrin.gif
how much and where from

I was so on ordering them Air Force Supremes today but every site I have seen them on is sold out. biggrin.gif