What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

I don't even think they're Supreme's. I thought they were just Seemless.Not 100% tho.
They are supremes or that is what it says on the sites.I don't much about trainers and the differences between supremes, premiums and normal air force ones. Just saw someone here post it up and really wanted them.

yeah they aren't supremes.
I stand corrected.Well they're sick still.Long waiting for a restock though.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

They're just seamless and if I can remember the patents were higher re-sale price than the leather ones.I'm guessing they're gonna be f*cked prices so good luck.

They're just seamless and if I can remember the patents were higher re-sale price than the leather ones.I'm guessing they're gonna be f*cked prices so good luck.
I have no idea what are good or bad prices, I ain't used to ordering from abroad.Prices ranged from $110-140 plus $30-40 delivery/tax and sh*t if I remember correctly.

Kr. Big up your chest man. You just saved a pair of trainers for me. I went on that site and thought hmm i can do that at home. so i cut the heel bit off an old insole and attached it to my toebox using the sticky back inserts you get in air maxes.Before (shoe has insert in it but my foot isnt):6fsc17m.jpgAfter (shoe has both my insert and foot in it):5zpny3q.jpgBOOMBASTIC!

Kr. Big up your chest man. You just saved a pair of trainers for me. I went on that site and thought hmm i can do that at home. so i cut the heel bit off an old insole and attached it to my toebox using the sticky back inserts you get in air maxes.Before (shoe has insert in it but my foot isnt):6fsc17m.jpgAfter (shoe has both my insert and foot in it):5zpny3q.jpgBOOMBASTIC!
been doing that from day. There is an even better method i use but it costs a bit of dough.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Xg7d7t41Ethis ain't me BLAD

I dont like the look of that, makes u look like your wearing steel toe caps.
???? biggrin.gif no one is meant to see it and you don't feel anything.
Yeh i kno that but it looks 2 solid when u bend your foot
thats the damn point or else you shoes will crease. you can't even tell anyway.

Think yourselves lucky, my husband is a size 12.5 so trainers for him are pretty limited.Some Adidas are completely out of the question.