What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

If you're 12+ it is hardest, some trainers don't even release that size.

nah i reckon 11 is the hardest.. they usually have 10..or 12 but no 11. im 9.5 10 never really have probs
im size 10 im usually ok. the problem size is size 12. loads of shops have just stopped doing them. bk in the day mens was 6-12 now in a lotta shops its 6-11.

Beg you man check your secret crep sites for some Nike Tennis classics that are balck with an orange sole.If not, Ill just have to get them fron Nike ID. But thats long.
they were never made. if you find a pair (which you wont) they are fakes. you have no choice but to ID them

nah i reckon 11 is the hardest.. they usually have 10..or 12 but no 11. im 9.5 10 never really have probs
im size 10 im usually ok. the problem size is size 12. loads of shops have just stopped doing them. bk in the day mens was 6-12 now in a lotta shops its 6-11.
Exactly, size 11 ain't even a problem.12 is where you are f*cked or a certain cursed man I know who is a 14!

got the tennis classics from size online for 35 squids lolaint wore em yet they ,make my eyes go funny when i look at em for too longjus clocked how nice my polka am90s would be if i switched the laces with the mint green 1s
LMFAO i clocked that ya know. i wanted them but they only had 6 and 9.5

Beg you man check your secret crep sites for some Nike Tennis classics that are balck with an orange sole.If not, Ill just have to get them fron Nike ID. But thats long.
they were never made. if you find a pair (which you wont) they are fakes. you have no choice but to ID them
Seen.Didnt know they were never made. Swear certain man know too much about each individual trainer.Safe anywhos.f*ck it Nike ID it is.

Seen.Didnt know they were never made. Swear certain man know too much about each individual trainer.Safe anywhos.f*ck it Nike ID it is.
there are tennis classics however that are brown with orange sole.

REVS I LIKE THEM BUT THERE OVERPRICEDIF ANYONE WANTS VNDS JEDI'S SIZE UK11 PM MEteaman.jpgSPECIAL PRICE
well they are kinda expensive but they feel so rediculously comfortable. I have polka dot Hiroshi and the materials and quality is amazing.