What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Whats Next For You Boys And Girls ? ? ?soon come next week . . .5050039ue7.jpgvans 5050 half cab only 197 pairs aint no window shopper . . .
where are you getting them?they hung around for agessssssssssss. I thought they would of sold out quickly upon release but they were available for weeks afterwards.I'm after Supras but they are taking ages to come out here.
Any good websites to get high top Supras, Vans etc, from ?

got bare new white trainers at the mo, im on a mission for more pairs before the nicer weather hits.im after the name of them adidas thats been posted on here bare times, old skool ones which have the tre foil on the side of um, bate footlocker ones.whats there offical name?would love some all white suede air max 1's never seen a pair in my life though.wonder if anybody knows if they have ever been made?

f*ck it let me jus share this site . . .www.flatspot.comgood sh*t
yeah but its pre-order only thoughi want the new half cab pros to come out already. Taking ages.The perforated series of new season Vans needs to hurry the f*ck up too.

would love some all white suede air max 1's never seen a pair in my life though.wonder if anybody knows if they have ever been made?
u can keep dreaminf for those pair or u can make it ID but im not sure if suede is out tho . . .jus waiting to ostrich leather to come in for AM1, but AF1 got it already then hittin nike town plus 35% off and what ! ! !

would love some all white suede air max 1's never seen a pair in my life though.wonder if anybody knows if they have ever been made?
u can keep dreaminf for those pair or u can make it ID but im not sure if suede is out tho . . .jus waiting to ostrich leather to come in for AM1, but AF1 got it already then hittin nike town plus 35% off and what ! ! !
yeah sadly i dont think they do um in suede!!!! pref suede to leather any day of the week, imagine how white those badboys would be too blink.gifone from me, you prob know it, but was always a goodiehttp://www.nortberlin.com/

cannot believe vans r making this kinda comebackused to wear them in year 9! thats like..1997 for meanybody visited the ashford outlet vans store? its close to me so ive been there a few times, not bad.
they will never make a comeback with the road guys. Not unless Juelz starts rocking them like he did with that Ed Hardy sh*t. lol

Need these badly!2hyibk1.jpg
have they dropped in the UK yet? All the other shoes that released at the same time have come out part from these.Side note: almost bought the chlorophyl air trainer 1 mid last week. Tried them on but they just didn't look right on me. Ended up getting the air max light neons instead.

Guest Tronics

revs - Nah not yet mate, been keeping my ear to the ground but nothing so far. Been trying to sort out a US hookup seeing as there are places selling them for $90 lol.AT1's aren't for everyone tbh, but i love mine, got 2 extra pairs the other day. It'll only be a matter of time till they dry out and start going for nonsense prices on eBay.