I got these today!

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a get some pink laces for the nikes or plain white me think.Like some have said I think that will make them look better.
just put white laces in the nike.Don't put pink laces. Whoever said that needs to go to specsavers.
U chat doo doo like the colour of them brown nikes.
you must be colour blind. Its the only way to explain your complete lack of colour coordination.
And your still living in the ice age, its not about colour coodrinating anymore.Why do u think they brought out the neon colour laces??
lmao if you still think coordination is not involved with neon.i can't argue with you. You clearly are a bandwagon sket. Have someones kid already and die.
Go and suck your mans d*ck u Auborgine coloured wasteman

I'm a get some pink laces for the nikes or plain white me think.Like some have said I think that will make them look better.
just put white laces in the nike.Don't put pink laces. Whoever said that needs to go to specsavers.
U chat doo doo like the colour of them brown nikes.
you must be colour blind. Its the only way to explain your complete lack of colour coordination.
And your still living in the ice age, its not about colour coodrinating anymore.Why do u think they brought out the neon colour laces??
lmao if you still think coordination is not involved with neon.i can't argue with you. You clearly are a bandwagon sket. Have someones kid already and die.
Go and suck your mans d*ck u Auborgine coloured wasteman
just stop chattin sh*t you f*cking cum recepticle

I'm buying a new dog for my sons birthday.Sean wants a staff or a jack russel, yawn.I want to be different and buy a neapolitan mastiff.bildgata24.jpgIt's mouth looks like my beef curtains.See, this is the sh*t worth arguing over, not trainers.

I'm buying a new dog for my sons birthday.Sean wants a staff or a jack russel, yawn.I want to be different and buy a neapolitan mastiff.bildgata24.jpgIt's mouth looks like my beef curtains.See, this is the sh*t worth arguing over, not trainers.
Err is that how they look?! I saw a puppy the other day & he was so gorgeous.U talk alot about ur elongated flappers, they sound nasty does ash suck on them?

he seems to be melting in the sun

he seems to be melting in the sun
Do you think you can pull the skin back tight like the Alien in Men in Black?

You are clearly a virgin who thinks that a tit feels like a bag of sand.
lmao
Some how Thun still thinks he is winning with "your mum....your dad....your aunty...."

lmao
Some how Thun still thinks he is winning with "your mum....your dad....your aunty...."
Some how you think you won with a quote from a film.'Your a virgin you thinks that tit feels like a bag of sand'How dry and lame.Allow thinking I was here to try claim victory for making you cry.

to be fair im kind of with Miss S. When i go out and see someone whose tee exactly matches the colour of their kicks especially if its an offkey colour like blue or red or suttin) i automatically think you're a w*nker. you tried too hard and failed. subtle matches are the one though

lmao
Some how you think you won with a quote from a film.'Your a virgin you thinks that tit feels like a bag of sand'How dry and lame.Allow thinking I was here to try claim victory for making you cry.
You call that lame compared to "your mum....your dad....your aunty....you faggot".Llow your life, you should have just e-retired, go outside and boost your vitamin D levels.loser.JPG

lmao
You call that lame compared to "your mum....your dad....your aunty....you faggot".Llow your life, you should have just e-retired, go outside and boost your vitamin D levels.loser.JPG
E-retired?You need to take a break from the net for a while.I see its getting to you.

lmao
E-retired?You need to take a break from the net for a while.I see its getting to you.
It's called a typo. Look at your keyboard the E is next to the D.Always trying to use small things against me to discredit me but noooooooooooooo it didn't work.

Fvcksake someone lock this or u 2 get a room.my sis laughs at my matching of everyhting, well not everyhting but if I wear a pink top Ill wear soem pick flip flops & maybe a pink belt if Im feeling in the moode. She thinks its too much, I think its just right.

Fvcksake someone lock this or u 2 get a room.my sis laughs at my matching of everyhting, well not everyhting but if I wear a pink top Ill wear soem pick flip flops & maybe a pink belt if Im feeling in the moode. She thinks its too much, I think its just right.

Are u male or female?

Are u male or female?
I thought it was obvious that Im of the scrotum kind?