Lady friend thinks i shud shave my pubes....

BlackaDaBerry

Allow tryin to diss me and my 18 years of pube growth....Also why do you think that my ability to diss has any connection whatsoever to the fact that i have a kid.....i reckon u went to the same school as ashman, Tinkz and LuvDocon a side note....I know a muslim guy he says he has to shave all of his body hair off.... thats long for religion...

all this topic tells me is that ya lady friend wants to suck ya d*ck or your too ruff in bed so she wants less friction
lolol get me........trim itshaving isnt the way forward, unless u want it to look like u have crabs

its all hype this trimmin tinggirls especially with all this cloric irrogation (spelt wrong) pube shaving and pedicures thinking this actually changes the fact they dont go clinicits actually more hygenic to be CIRCUMSIZED (apparently)how much of you are gonna go get ya skin trimmed just for MY THEORY ON VIP2not many i would imagine where by some of us have known this for yearsssssssssss so allow trimmin just for girls fashion it will dead out just likeTATTOESLIP PIERCINGSONLY BLACK BOYFRIENDSTEXTINGetc etcand generally any other form of fart that the majority of girls come out with like its logic they are capable of illustratingjust admit you want skin to skin shagginallow this hygiene theory unless you can back date all of ya clinic results from the day ya lost ya virginity to NOW and put it on screenas shabba saidONE WASH ONE JOOK AND THEN YA TONE IT DOWN GYALOPEN YA FOOT A NEXT MAN WELCOMEme shaving my pubesBAH

all this topic tells me is that ya lady friend wants to suck ya d*ck or your too ruff in bed so she wants less friction
None of these.....although she best want to suck my d*ck....hmmmmmShe basically told me the sight of unkempt pubes is a turnoff...which i think is fair enough cos i feel the same way about female pubes....

i can tell ya thinkin bout doing it im not saying dont do it or do it but what i am saying is DONT DO IT COS SOME GIRL SAID SOits not manly to do what a girl tells you to and its the beginning of things to come she can suggest it fine, but dont do it to make her happy f*ck that its just one girl fam im sure there is some man out there that has will and IS piping her that has not shaved so my point is if its good for the goose its good for the gander why should you comply with herCOS YA HER FAVOURITE LINK?tell her spin on her finger she never complained until NOW

So much bollocks comes out ur pie hole, Im suprised u can breath.
reallypie like thisWHEN YOU GET PREGNANT AND YOU PUT ON WEIGHT AND CANT GET SLIMMER AND YA MAN COMPLAINS YA TOO FAT ARE YOU GONNA LOOSE WEIGHT FOR HIM OR LOOSE WEIGHT COS YOU WANT TOyour tangoed rude girl cos at the best of times you will say that things liketattoes ya shoes ya weight the clothes ya wear and ya tits hanging out in pictures you gave to iceberg etc is for YOU and not for the attention of menTRUE OR FALSEi dare you to challenge me on this and ill break ya argument down even FURTHERtess me go on then go on then

I dont think cleaning up ur pubes cld make sex better, taht makes no sense, unless they were like wires & kept cutting u.I just want it for visual effect as my man lieks to walk about nekkid & Id like to look at something neater, hed look soo much sexier too.