This Looks Better Alie?

Guest Durrty Boi

Guest Durrty Boi

its 2012 and don at the endlondon 2012its not an official tingsomeone jus submitted it to the bbc news siteaint cost hima pennybut the official one is 400k

nah thinking about it now, f*ck that logo.The only problem with the current one is how easily it can be seen as someone giving head.Do we always have to come up wid some clean lined safe design just to fit in, the new logo is different and kinda reprsents what we used to win the games 'the youth' of london. We dont need no cliched design incorporating big ben or waeva in the design, everyone knows london.As soon as someone breaks the mould, theres outcry.

I think this design is better than any other I've seen(apart from that little slogan ting in the bottom corner)._43006855_james_wren_416.jpgI think the actual one is sh*t. And I like when people "break the mould", it's nothing to do with that to me...it just looks sh*t.I would have liked to see them create something different from the norm and create a bit of controversy along the way but at least make it look good.